Timeshare Cancellation Services
We work to cancel your timeshare contract if the developer did any of the following:
- used deceptive marketing tactics to lure you into a presentation.
- used high-pressure sales manipulations during the presentation.
- misrepresented what you would receive from your timeshare in any way.
- suggested your timeshare was a real estate purchase.
- indicated that your timeshare was an investment opportunity.
- did not fully explain maintenance costs.
- did not fully explain your exposure to assessment fees.
- did not fully explain how you would receive harassing calls for upgrades.
- did not fully explain the finance terms.
- did not fully explain that your timeshare would incur ongoing liabilities.
- misled you into believing you could sell your timeshare contract.
“We appreciate your efforts to guide us through the entire process of cancelling our timeshare contract. After the relentless pressure from the timeshare developer, we welcomed your honesty and integrity. We felt skeptical that anyone could save us. Your team of professionals eliminated our stress, our debt, and allowed us to enjoy vacations again. Thank you!”
Howard and Cindy—Columbia City, OR